Kicking off 3.6 Release Notes

Hi marketing team, hi release team,

it's about time to start preparing the 3.6 release notes.

Last time (see
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-March/msg00022.html
) several things were mentioned:
* Potentially move from Docbook format to Mallard or Wordpress
* Better integration with press release (buzzword "synergy effects")

Any comments and volunteers for this? (I can only volunteer for setting
up the traditional Docbook skeleton, sorry.)

Allan, Emily, Olav and Sri have expressed potential interest in helping
to write the release notes. I will help with some bits but will have
less time than the last two times.

Helpful items might be
https://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/WritingReleaseNotes (please feel
free to edit!) and https://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/ReleaseNotes3