Re: Next r-t meeting: Thursday, September 15th, 18UTC

2011/9/14 Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>:
> Fyi, I was aware, but I don't think it is release-note worthy. It was
> already mentioned in the 3.0 r-n that GNOME 3 requires acceleration. If
> we'd had a fallback section we could add it, but I don't see the need
> for such a section.

Maybe release notes is not the proper place, but 'cause applications
are starting to need acceleration in order to run, could be good to
have, at least, a list of non working stuff/feature when in fallback
mode. By now the only ones I know in this state are Totem and Sushi.