GNOME 3.2.2 release post-morten comments

Just some comments on this release.

* Although I made the release the day scheduled (16 Nov), most people
were not aware.
   * I was really literal with instructions here [1], so I just send
those mails to xxx-announce lists, that are always moderated (AFAIK).
   * I think that it makes sense to send that mail also to release-team
ml (after all we area already receiving release scheduling mails).
   * In fact I sent that release-team mail some minutes ago.
   * But I think that desktop-devel doesn't require that mail, as we are
already sending this mail to several mailing lists.
* On IRC some people guessed that the delay was some missing 3.2.2
releases. Specifically ioni found strange a GNOME 3.2.2 release with a
gnome-desktop 3.2.1
   * Well, in my opinion this shouldn't be a reason to stop a GNOME release.
   * We have deadlines, so IMHO they should be used as far as possible.
As usual maintainers deadline was this Monday.
   * I know that it is normal to include releases done after that
deadline, and in fact asking maintainers to do new releases.
   * But IMHO this should be a exception, to be used if something is
failing, not a normal rule.
   * And in fact, as this was a stable release, probably not all the
people required to update the previous stable release.
   * FWIW, there are about 30 modules with a 3.2.1 release on this GNOME
3.2.2 release.
   * But who knows, probably I'm wrong. Opinions?
* I needed to manually tweak tarball-conversion-stable in order to get
the proper stable release. IMHO, I needed to tweak  it a lot [2]
   * I had the constant feeling of doing too much tweaking
   * Vincent mentioned something about updating the script on #hackers
   * jjardon mentioned also something about it
   * I didn't review too much the script, so not sure how to improve it

BR

[1]
https://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease#Final_steps_.28on_any_machine.29
[2]