Re: freeze request: Do not add bluetooth devices to the network panel to avoid asserting the control-center

On 31 March 2011 16:12, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
> Hmm, patch looks ok to go. But maybe this should be mentioned in the
> release notes (if it's a regression).

Thanks guys. I don't think it's a regression as we never showed
bluetooth network devices, even in nm-connection-editor. If I can add
the extra bluetooth pane without adding strings then I'll ask for
another freeze request tomorrow, but I need to talk to the designers a
bit first.

Richard.