Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- From: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:22:40 +0200
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> Sorry about that. "<b>Downloads</b>" is already in ephy and
> "Downloads" used to be there too (many translations still have it), so
> I guess it should be possible to bring it back from the dead for those
> that lost it recently.
Since i18n is on the loop now may this serve as an official request to
break the string freeze too. If it's too late I guess we can live with
"Downloads" not being translated for the time being...
] [Thread Prev