Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:34:10 -0400
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> With the download rewrite in ephy we stopped following some of our
> documented behavior in the download-dir key. In particular,
> "Downloads" is no longer understood to be the downloads dir, and we
> use the desktop directory when the key has that value. Patch in
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=644641 rectifies this.
> Permission to commit for 3.0?
I'm in favour of the idea, but I think your patch may be missing a negation ?
I think you want to keep absolution paths, not replace them.
] [Thread Prev