Freeze break request

There has been some discussions on how to best handle accidental deletes
in nautilus, and we've at last decided that the best way is a two-fold
approach:

1) Finish the undo work so you can easily get back things if you realize
you made a mistake
2) Make the delete keybinding ctrl-delete rather than just delete to
make it harder to accidentally trigger this without noticing.

The first is planned for 3.2, but the second has a patch at:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2011-March/msg00041.html

Unfortunately we and we sort of dropped the ball on that, so we're a bit
late.

I'd still like to get this in for 3.0 though, as it is a better time to
make a behavior change like this than in a minor release.

So, can I get a freeze break for this?

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a suicidal sweet-toothed rock star haunted by an iconic dead American
confidante She's an orphaned paranoid doctor with an evil twin sister. They
fight crime!