[Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr: About ekiga release]

Also I removed ekiga from meta-gnome-apps-tested this morning.

        Frederic
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I see that in a few days gnome 3.0.0 is scheduled. We have not succeeded in making a new stable release, we are really sorry. We hope to do it soon.

For gnome 3.0, the last stable release, ekiga 3.2.7, taken from branch gnome-2-26, should be used. Please tell us if there is a problem or what should we do.

Cheers,
--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr