Re: String freeze break request for gnome-panel (& big code freeze break)
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: String freeze break request for gnome-panel (& big code freeze break)
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:32:36 -0400
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Vincent Untz wrote:
>> Over the past week, I've worked on the panel to make sure the fallback
>> mode would be a bit more maintainable in 3.x. This includes a port to
>> GSettings, and more (see below).
> I have been running that branch a little bit this afternoon, it works
> well and looks like a very useful cleanup, I still have high hopes you
> will manage the final bits to make it more similar to the shell layout
> (centering the clock mostly).
> 1 of 2 from me.
] [Thread Prev