I've tried to simplify the instructions. The page is much longer as a
result, but I think it is better this way.

1. Put everything in sections/headings
2. Clearly added a 'First time' section (with stuff you'd only read 1st
3. Standard release section
4. Hints section

It still needs a bit of work due to the changes to 'core' and so on.

Once 'ftpadmin' is finished (Python version of releng scripts +
install-module), I'll update the instructions.

To avoid too much change, ftpadmin subcommands are exactly as they're
now (release-suites, simple-diff, etc). The --help is actually useful as
well :P