Re: r-t meeting Thursday 2100UTC? (Hardcode Freeze starting in 144 hours)
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: r-t meeting Thursday 2100UTC? (Hardcode Freeze starting in 144 hours)
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:35:52 +0100
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:15:47PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hard code freeze is obviously not very practical with 20+ blockers
> still outstanding...
Can we freeze except blocker bugs? To try and get focus on the blocker
bugs and have the ability to QA the modules without blocker bugs.
Btw: Thu is impossible for me, you can still go ahead
] [Thread Prev