Re: Do we need DBusMenu in the Shell?

I understand that GNOME is very close to the release, and it is too late
to add this feature in this release cycle (I was maybe deceived by the
fact that GNOME Shell is actively ignoring UI freezes in some parts).
Mine was mostly a rant: I'm disappointed to see how much time and
energies are spent just to defend one's camp from the attacks, often
gratuitous, of the competitors. I was somehow frustrated by the idea of
working code (ok, in need of some corrections) that could somehow help,
not being fully exploited because imperfect.
Anyway, sorry for the noise. I will bring up this discussion again after
the release of 3.0.

Giovanni