Re: future meetings (blockers, 3.2)

Le samedi 05 mars 2011, à 13:58 +0100, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> We ended the blocker bugs meeting with the promise to do it again
> soon, and to have a meeting about 3.2.
>
> The next blockers meeting could be next Thursay (we will have a new
> GNOME release out by then), same weekday/hour than the first one?
> (or a bit later, it would be more convient for me at 8pm UTC).

Can try to be there, but no promise :/

> Then the meeting about 3.2, 12/13 or 19/20 weekend?, to be sure to
> have the best possible attendance ?

12 might be possible, but can't guarantee.
13: won't be there.
19: won't be there.
20: might be possible, but realistically unlikely.

Yes, the coming month is pretty full for me already :/. On the other
hand, since I'll leave after 3.0, I have absolutely no issue with this
meeting occuring without me.