future meetings (blockers, 3.2)

Hello!

We ended the blocker bugs meeting with the promise to do it again
soon, and to have a meeting about 3.2.

The next blockers meeting could be next Thursay (we will have a new
GNOME release out by then), same weekday/hour than the first one?
(or a bit later, it would be more convient for me at 8pm UTC).

Then the meeting about 3.2, 12/13 or 19/20 weekend?, to be sure to
have the best possible attendance ?

I believe this meeting as very important, it's the occasion to think
about the way to integrate the design & marketing teams in the
schedule and decision process. I'd like to poke them beforehand.

Cheers,

        Fred