Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:21:38 -0500
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 19:59 +0100, Xan Lopez wrote:
> (Re-sending to the list, sorry Shaun...)
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> > Could we get an immediate release, and a new live image with
> > this very soon?
> My plan was to roll a release on Monday, tarballs due day for 2.91.91.
> Is this enough?
Frederic Crozat is on release-team, right? Frederic, how quickly
will we see Monday's tarballs in the live image?
I'm leaving for the docs hackfest on the 16th. I really, really
(really) want to have a basically final version of everything
running on my laptop before I get on the plane.
] [Thread Prev