Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>, release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:24:59 -0500
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 14:48 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Xan Lopez wrote:
> > we are a bit late, but I'd like to be able to merge the UI rewrite of
> > the Epiphany downloads before the next release. It makes things very
> > similar to how Chrome works, and by getting rid of extra windows and
> > notifications I think it makes it work much better under GNOME Shell,
> > which should be our main concern from 3.0 onwards.
> > The bug where we are doing this
> > is:https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=618443
> This was discussed in our release team meeting yesterday and it's ok
> for the release team (at least fcrozat and I gave approval).
> The decision is now in the doc team hands :)
Could we get an immediate release, and a new live image with
this very soon?
] [Thread Prev