Re: GNOME 3.1.2 release post-mortem notes

2011/6/17 Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>:

>>    Jun 15 19:08:34 <__tim>    (but I'm unhappy that you guys aren't
>> screaming at the glib maintainers a bit more, it seems it could be
>> handled better)
>
> Late minute API change = not good.

3.1.2 != last minute... its an early snapshot, after all, so things
should be expected to be a bit more in flux than, say, during .90
releases. And people should not put any disable-deprecated flags in
their tarballs, and not even in their git trees unless they are
prepared to deal with the occasional fallout.