Re: Rygel/gupnp-dlna missing in new modulesets

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:

>> >  We are still waiting on gnome release team for a reply on this.
>>
>> As I have said in earlier discussion around the new module sets,
>> adding things back to gnome-apps is free-for-all. If your module is
>> missing, feel free to add it there.
>
> I believe Rygel is not to be considered as an application but as core,
> just like gnome-user-share or vino; this calls for a release team
> action.
>
> And I JFDI, I added rygel to the moduleset.

   I thought that meant rygel is back into gnome releases but now I
realized that its still forgotten and not made part of our releases.
Can someone please add it back? It feels really bad when I spend some
extra hours ensuring a release in time and then realizing later that
it was all in vein.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)