Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Thanks for supporting the event :) Would you please fill your names at http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011

It would be nice if you could give a presentation during the conference on April 2nd to inspire local developers and students to know more and contribute to GNOME in different ways, we have a list of topics that would like to cover:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/ConferenceTopics

Of course you can also suggest new topic, details of call for paper at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper, thanks a lot!

Pockey