Re: wacom: Use libwacom to get tablets metadata

Hello Bastien,

> commit 51fcca32ae0198940a2e63d5cbd1f2e0ded0c9cb
> Author: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
> Date:   Fri Dec 9 02:54:55 2011 +0000
>
>    wacom: Use libwacom to get tablets metadata

This is a new dependency, unknown to jhbuild at the moment, and a
quick search on Google only gave me pointers to rpm packages.

Could you classify it in one of the levels proposed in that email:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-May/msg00428.html
and provide the informations necessary for jhbuild (tarball/repository
location mostly).

Thanks,

        Frederic