Re: Next meeting [WAS: Re: GNOME 3.1.5 unstable tarballs due (and more)]

On 08/25/2011 09:02 AM, Frederic Peters wrote:
Colin Walters wrote:
I'll be travelling on Aug 20; it's possible I could be online, but
I'll be back in Boston on Aug 23.
There were not a lot of answers, but Sat 27, Sun 28 ? We'll have to
assign future releases (someone could already step up for 3.1.90
before the meeting) and clean our feature list to reflect what we
achieved (this will help in writing the release notes); other things
you'd want on the agenda?

In my case it would be impossible to be there this weekend. Sorry.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias