Re: GNOME 3 Live Images

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 01:56:57PM +0530, moonlight pvs gmail com wrote:
> I read an article in Softpedia regarding GNOME 3 Live Images and release
> team is looking for volunteers.I am fedora 15 gnome 3 user and currently
> working as acrobat plugin developer.I have good knowledge in linux(not an
> expert) and I am RHCE.I would like to get involved in Gnome project.please
> tell me how can I help the team

Hello,

Thanks for your offer for assistance!

What I/we'd like some help with is someone to have knowledge to provide
live USB images. It does not really matter which distribution is used,
as long as the GNOME provided as long as it hasn't been changed too
much.

So you have any experience in making such live USB images? Because
everyone who currently has the experience is unfortunately busy (reason
for calling for help).
--
Regards,
Olav