Proposing Alejandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pi=F1eiro?= Iglesias for the release-team

Hi,

Independent from plans of current release-team members with regard to
their membership status, I would like to propose for release-team
membership

          Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias

(CC'ed on this mail) of Igalia fame.

I consider him a valuable input when it comes to giving a11y a voice and
more visibility on our way to 3.2.

Alejandro: We will have the next release team meeting on this Sunday,
April 17th, at 18:00 UTC in #release-team on IRC and you are very
welcome to join in case you have some time.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com