Re: Two last-minute fixes for Nautilus
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Two last-minute fixes for Nautilus
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:37:53 -0400
On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
> I would like to ask an hard code freeze break for these two last-minute
> Nautilus fixes:
> - https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=646548 is an embarassing
> bug where we open folders on the desktop inside the desktop window
> itself, when show-desktop-icons is enabled.
> - https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=646664 fixes a crasher when
> toggling the "Open each folder in its own window" (former spatial mode)
> from the preferences.
> Both patches are quite obvious and they fix two very visible bugs. Can I
> push to master before releasing the 3.0 tarball?
Both look good to me. The first one is a bit borderline, since
show-desktop-icons is not turned on by default, but it looks pretty
] [Thread Prev