Two last-minute fixes for Nautilus
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Two last-minute fixes for Nautilus
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 20:04:13 -0400
I would like to ask an hard code freeze break for these two last-minute
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=646548 is an embarassing
bug where we open folders on the desktop inside the desktop window
itself, when show-desktop-icons is enabled.
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=646664 fixes a crasher when
toggling the "Open each folder in its own window" (former spatial mode)
from the preferences.
Both patches are quite obvious and they fix two very visible bugs. Can I
push to master before releasing the 3.0 tarball?
] [Thread Prev