Re: Freeze-break: gnome-shell: network menu empty if wimax present
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Freeze-break: gnome-shell: network menu empty if wimax present
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:28:19 +0530
Owen Taylor wrote:
> Currently we don't handle some less common types of networks in the
> shell network menu (wimax, in particular). If one of these is present
> the shell network menu currently throws an exception and comes up
> Patch in:
> I believe is correct and fixes an artificially induced similar problem,
> though I don't have wimax here to test.
+1, on the basis that Giovanni was able to test it for real.
] [Thread Prev