Re: 2.31.92 status

Hi,

Quick update:

 - pinged many people today, and got some new tarballs fixing issues
   (and some new tarballs with different issues ;-))

 - got commitment to get a few other tarballs that are needed
   (gnome-games, Richard's modules, vala, clutter-gtk)

 - at this point, I'm mostly blocking on glib: I want to release .92
   with the glib API we'll have for .0, and I know some changes are
   coming. Unfortunately, it's not guaranteed we'll get a glib tarball
   tomorrow :/