Re: freeze break request for the file-roller module
- From: Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
- To: Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: freeze break request for the file-roller module
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:18:05 +0200
2010/9/15 Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>:
> File Roller allows to install the missing packages if a command is not
> available, for example if the user opens a rar archives but the unrar
> utility is not available the user will be asked if he wants to install the
> rar package, this is done by calling the PackageKit service.
> The current code has a bug that prevents this feature to work correctly,
> because the call to the PackageKit service has the wrong parameters format
> and uses a timeout that should be disabled instead.
> The attached patch has already been tested by me (the module's maintainer)
> and it fixes the problem.
PS : it is usually better to give the bug number in your request mail ;)
] [Thread Prev