Re: Withdraw Caribou from 2.30
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Withdraw Caribou from 2.30
- Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:39:31 +0200
on., 08.09.2010 kl. 10.07 +0200, skrev Andre Klapper:
> Am Mittwoch, den 01.09.2010, 11:43 -0700 schrieb Eitan Isaacson:
> > I would like to have Caribou set aside from this GNOME release.
> That means for us to move caribou from gnome-suites-2.32.modules to
> gnome-2.32.modules, to add gok back to gnome-suites-2.32.modules, and to
> get a gok 2.30.1 tarball for GNOME 2.32.0 (as gok has only seen l10n
> updates since its 2.30.0 release), right?
Sounds about right to me. I tried pinging the developers in #a11y about
a tarball, but I don't think Gerd or David were there.
Given that there are only l10n changes we could probably just go ahead
and make one ourselves?
] [Thread Prev