Re: external dependency review for 2.91
- From: Arun Raghavan <arun raghavan collabora co uk>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: external dependency review for 2.91
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 22:57:57 +0530
(sorry about the dupe, didn't see the CC-list)
On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 13:15 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Arun Raghavan
> <arun raghavan collabora co uk> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 22:44 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> >> Hi, I looked over the external dependencies for 2.91 . I've bumped
> >> the recommended versions to current versions in many places. There are
> >> some places where we need to bump mnimal versions:
> > Could we bump the recommended version of gupnp-dlna to 0.4.0 (which is
> > the current stable release)?
> Done. 0.3 still works ?
Thanks! Yes it does work, but 0.4 works better.
] [Thread Prev