Comments on mousetrap

So I talked to a few people about mousetrap, and there's no clear
consensus. The summary is that:

 + it has progressed
 + including it now would expose it more, and motivate the developers
 + there's some work that might happen soon, like a potential merge with
   opengazer, which would change things a lot
 + there will be some work at GUADEC, and potentially at the AEGIS
   conference in October

My recommendation would be to not include it in 3.0, but mark it as an
objective for 3.2 to improve our accessibility tools -- it could be
featured in the release notes in a "what's next?" session, and that
should help motivate the developers.

Opinions?