Re: Meeting rescheduled to Sunday 16th 18:00 UTC (was Re: r-t meeting next weekend: Sun 09 18:00 UTC)

Le dimanche 09 mai 2010 à 20:50 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le lundi 03 mai 2010, à 20:46 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> > Looks like most people prefer Sun 09 18:00 UTC so let's target this.
>
> We cancelled the meeting since we were missing too many people. I
> propose rescheduling it next Sunday at the same time:
>
>  Sunday May 16th at 18:00 UTC
>
> Does that work for everyone?
>
> Let's take this as an opportunity to get more feedback about the
> proposed modules and get more information about how to handle some
> cases (gconf, eg).

Sorry, I completely forgot about the meeting (not in my agenda and I had
a full day shiatsu training session).

I won't be able to attend next sunday (all day).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva