Meeting rescheduled to Sunday 16th 18:00 UTC (was Re: r-t meeting next weekend: Sun 09 18:00 UTC)

Le lundi 03 mai 2010, à 20:46 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> Looks like most people prefer Sun 09 18:00 UTC so let's target this.

We cancelled the meeting since we were missing too many people. I
propose rescheduling it next Sunday at the same time:

 Sunday May 16th at 18:00 UTC

Does that work for everyone?

Let's take this as an opportunity to get more feedback about the
proposed modules and get more information about how to handle some
cases (gconf, eg).

Thanks,