Re: Reminder : do NOT hardcode deprecation flags in tarball / new tarballs NEEDED

Le 11/03/2010 18:47, Christian Persch a écrit :
Hi;

(I'm cc release-team, so everybody is in the loop)

Am Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:06:33 +0100
schrieb Frederic Crozat<fcrozat mandriva com>:
Please, we need new tarballs which build with gtk+ 2.19.7. This is
blocking 2.29.92 release.

I think when this came up last time, I advised to just build with
--disable-maintainer-mode, or add CFLAGS+=-UGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED to
make. That should work around the problem.

In that case, maintainer mode should not be enabled in tarballs. Almost everybody will hit this issues and they won't know how to fix it :(

-gucharmap

I really wasn't planning to do a .92 for this, it only had minimal code
changes since last release. (Will do final 2.30.0 of course on time.)

-gnome-terminal

I may have a bit of time tonight to make a g-t release, but I need to
discuss this with Behdad first. (Replied to him separately.)

--
Frederic Crozat
Mandriva