Re: Request for freeze-break

Hi!

> > We have a new account wizard, slightly with newer text, scrollable for
> > x600 px resolution. It will be disabled for non-netbook environment.
> > So, docs not affected.

I personal think this is really important (from the user perspective).
Some questions arise though:

* Why is not enabled by default? Has it restrictions compared to the
usual account manager

* Screenshots? (The only thing I heard about it yet was a small blog
comment of Micheal)

* Could you be a bit more specific with the number of strings?
intltool-update should help to get statistics. This has a potential huge
impact on translations as there isn't much time left and not all teams
have lots of manpower. For such a central component as Evolution we
would really want complete and high-quality translations.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes