Request for freeze-break

Guys,

We have been working on a 'express' mode of Evolution suitable for
Netbooks & Moblin.
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/log/?h=express

Anjal had a auto configuration & a account capplet, which we merged
with this express branch of Evolution. We want to commit this to
master branch and this would be used only for the netbook edition and
so the doc stuffs remain unchanged. But it brings a bunch of new files
for translation, but some of them is again shared, since its the
account wizard redone.  It will be great, if this can be merged into
master, so that the work is not diverged much to avoid rebases,
huge-load-to-merge.

Comments appreciated.

Thanks
Srini.