Re: Evolution 2.31.4 release delayed

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 14:07 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM, P Chenthill <pchenthill novell com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    We would be submitting the tarballs for evolution on June 29 (delayed one day) as we are still working on accomodating gtk+-3 changes.
> >

> Ok, I'll wait for them.

Released. This release makes evolution build with gtk3 modules. We are
yet to fix bugs and its untested. We are also waiting on releases of
some dependant packages.

Please use the configure option --enable-gtk3=yes for building gtkhtml,
evolution, evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and evolution-mapi
packages. We have not made it default due to the above reason.

Thanks, Chenthill.