Re: RANDR - Use gnome_rr_output_is_laptop() instead of our own function

On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 16:00 +0100, Frédéric Péters wrote:

> This commit has been a little bit of a pain, as it made it unnessary
> complicated to release a gnome-settings-daemon 2.29.91 together with
> GNOME 2.29.91¹.
>
> Please consider GNOME schedule before pushing such changes.
> ¹ the chosen option has been to revert this commit in a temporary
>   branch holding a g-s-d 2.29.1.1 release.

Hmmm, I should have checked more closely.  I just saw that gnome-desktop
had already been post-release-bumped to 2.29.92, so I assumed that I
could use that version safely for g-s-d.  Sorry for the trouble; that's
a last-minute bugfix that I wanted to sneak in.

Do you need me to massage gnome-desktop or g-s-d in any way for the next
release?

  Federico