Re: RANDR - Use gnome_rr_output_is_laptop() instead of our own function

Hello Federico,

>   RANDR - Use gnome_rr_output_is_laptop() instead of our own function
>
>   The one in GnomeRR (from the gnome-desktop library) is smarter than our old is_laptop()
>   as it knows how to use the ConnectorType output property in RANDR 1.3.
>
>   This also raises the requirement for gnome-desktop-2.29.92, which is where that
>   API was introduced.

This commit has been a little bit of a pain, as it made it unnessary
complicated to release a gnome-settings-daemon 2.29.91 together with
GNOME 2.29.91¹.

Please consider GNOME schedule before pushing such changes.

Thanks,
        Frederic

¹ the chosen option has been to revert this commit in a temporary
  branch holding a g-s-d 2.29.1.1 release.