Re: GNOME 2.91.4 status (was Re: GNOME 2.91.4 build issues)

Le mercredi 29 décembre 2010, à 19:30 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> The only thing blocking the release is that the GTK+ fixes are only in
> git, so we'd need a new GTK+ 2.91 tarball. Is this something that will
> happen?

If it turns out we get a new GTK+ tarball, the bad news is that I'll be
disconnected until January 2nd. So it'd be great if someone could finish
the release with this new tarball. It'd just imply to:

 + manually update versions (and the moduleset that we publish) for the
   new GTK+ release
 + run the scripts to populate the FTP
 + announce the release

I've put all files at http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.91.4/