GNOME 2.91.4 status (was Re: GNOME 2.91.4 build issues)

Hi all,

Woohoo, I'm not sure we've ever been that late for a release ;-) Bad
idea to do a release at the end of the year, it seems :-)

So all of the blockers for 2.91.4 are now fixed in git, and we even got
a new gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks with fixes.

The only thing blocking the release is that the GTK+ fixes are only in
git, so we'd need a new GTK+ 2.91 tarball. Is this something that will
happen?

FWIW, I'm not going to release a GNOME version with a GTK+ that I
consider too broken; if we're not going to have a new GTK+ 2.91 tarball
in the next few days, maybe we should just skip 2.91.4 since 2.91.5 will
be released on January 12th.

Cheers,