Re: build status
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>, GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: build status
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:56:32 +0000
On 08/12/10 12:57, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Jürg Billeter<j bitron ch> wrote:
One test in make check fails and I assume this is due to old D-Bus
version. The file descriptor passing test requires D-Bus 1.3/1.4. Any
chance that could be updated?
We need that for tracker too, and it has been requested. I want to
make sure that we can expect 1.4 before April, though.
Perhaps I am missing something here, do you mean DBus 1.4 by April?
If so, it has already been released:
] [Thread Prev