2.29 wiki pages

Hey,

I just created the http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine (and
friends) pages, copying & pasting stuff.

I put the list of proposed modules (mostly for the desktop set), but I
might have forgotten some proposal so it'd be nice if someone could
double-check. (this list was mostly based on a mail by Andre sent some
time ago)

Note that Andre's list contained gmime as a proposed external
dependency, but it seems that totem-pl-parser in 2.28 already depended
on it. So shouldn't we just add it there?

Cheers,