Re: Final say on controversial topics (was Fwd: Appearance properties)
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Final say on controversial topics (was Fwd: Appearance properties)
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:58:13 +0100
Am Dienstag, den 10.11.2009, 17:31 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> would it make sense to have the release team (or some other group)
> "control" things a bit more?
1) I wonder what that could mean.
2) As we sometimes have similar "different opinions" in the release-team
itself (we simply don't use the mailinglist for discussing them but
prefer IRC, I think) I'd wonder how the need for more "control" in
specific cases would be decided in the r-t.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev