Re: Request for comment (accessibility team): release date for GNOME 3.0

Willie

Thanks for a great summary of the state of play. So it seams as usual
the key issue for a11y is resource, whether to do the work or liase
with other teams.

How is AEGIS places to direct some resource to GNOME a11y, bearing in
mind this is some hardcore work?

Steve Lee