Next r-t meeting

Hey,

Yay, we're late in scheduling our beginning-of-cycle meeting, but we
still need to do it (if only for the release assignments). Based on past
meetings, it seems the week-end is the most appropriate time for most of
us.

So, choose any day/time in:

 + Sat 9th
 + Sun 10th
 + Sat 16th
 + Sun 17th

I can't do Sat 9th, and I'm only available in the european evening on
Sun 10th.

Potential agenda:

 + release team membership changes
   - people willing to leave?
 + looking back at the 2.26 cycle:
   - what went wrong?
   - what went right?
   - if people have things in mind that we should improve, etc.
 + release assignments

Lucas wanted to discuss something else. Andre, I think it might make
sense to discuss the status wrt cleaning up the platform, what do you
think?

Cheers,