Re: (Glade) Some last minute show stopper bugs

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Seems to make sense to me. If you guarantee me you have test the patch
> thoroughly, then approval 1 of 2 (because it's really a usability
> nightmare if you can't cut&paste widgets anymore).

   I have tested it quite thoroughly, it is a behavioral change to a piece of
code that worked the same way for a long time, the kind of change I normally
wouldnt want to do this late in the game - but I'm convinced the new ordering
is more appropriate for the long term and under lots of undo/redo of
commands Glade seems to hold up fine.