Re: Hard code freeze break: Anjuta - Save doesn't always save
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Hard code freeze break: Anjuta - Save doesn't always save
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:09:31 +0100
Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Sorry to bother you that late in the cycle but there is a problem in
> current anjuta trunk which can cause data loss when exiting anjuta
> before all asynchronous save operations have been finished.
> I attached a patch to bug
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=574376 that fixes the issue
> and I would like to ask for a freeze break.
The patch has unrelated stuff in www/htdocs, plugins/git, and
Also you went from g_output_stream_write_async to
g_file_replace_contents_async, is this necessary for the
push/pop/save_count change ?
] [Thread Prev