Re: String additions to 'dasher.master'
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Patrick Welche <dasher inf phy cam ac uk>, Peter Conlon <peter conlon cantab net>, Aaron Larson <alarson src gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'dasher.master'
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:44:35 +0200
On 6/19/09, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le mercredi 17 juin 2009 à 21:24 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> > Patrick,
> > your latest dasher commits broke the string freeze:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2009, 18:29 +0000 schrieb GNOME Status Pages:
> > > There have been following string additions to module 'dasher.master':
> > > + "%age by which to automatically increase speed"
> > > + "%age by which to decrease speed upon reverse"
> > > + "Lag before user actually pushes button (ms)"
> > > + "Time after which to automatically increase speed (secs)"
> > Please either revert, or branch for a gnome-2-26 branch before those
> > commits took place.
> > See http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/ .
> That's the second string freeze break from dasher in this release and
> still no reaction.
> If dasher don't want to respect GNOME official workflows, should we
> propose to withdraw it from the 2.28 Desktop release?
If Dasher maintainers are repeatedly ignoring the GNOME freezes, it's
indeed a very serious matter. Cc:ing the release team.
] [Thread Prev