libsoup 2.27.something

I had network problems yesterday so I couldn't make a tarball until
today. If you've already started doing the 2.27.3 release, feel free to
just ignore this tarball. (Fedora and Ubuntu will both have already
released packages of it before you even announce 2.27.3 anyway, so it
doesn't matter to me whether or not it's "officially" in...)

Um, also, it's called libsoup 2.27.2 instead of .3, because I wasn't
paying attention. (I was on vacation when 2.27.2 went out, so I never
released a tarball for that, and so today I saw that the last release
was 2.27.1, so I tagged this 2.27.2...)

-- Dan